Music producer from Finland. I'm mostly producing Dance, House, Dubstep and Techno music. Well known from Geometry Dash. Come to hang out with me on my Discord: https://discord.gg/zRfdAE3
Joined on 1/4/10
Posted by DJVI - 21 hours ago
Posted by DJVI - 4 days ago
Metasound will be released this Friday! You can already presave the track to your Spotify or Apple Music so you will get an instant access to the track once it goes live: https://www.gate.fm/QqM352yo
I think I saw only one right answer when I scrolled through all the comments and messages on my Instagram, Discord, YouTube and Facebook smile.
Posted by DJVI - 8 days ago
The winner of the DJVI decoration contest is WerewolfGD (level id: 62953252) by getting 56,6% of the votes. The second place goes to Inex by getting 27,1% of the votes and the third place goes to STR4CTR1X by getting 16,3% of the votes. Congrats to everyone who participated!
Maybe I'll continue making more these kind of contests :) What do you think about these level design that made it to the finals?
Posted by DJVI - 1 month ago
Contest submission form and rules: https://forms.gle/KjHMhj78QwYmeYyq9
Contest rules & guidelines
- The level you need to decorate is DJVI Challenge 3 (level id: 62674746).
- Submit your decorated level using this form by July 27th 2020.
- Shortly after the submission deadline I'm going to select 2-3 levels to be the finalists and showcase them on YouTube.
- Everyone will get to vote for their favorite from the finalists and the level with most votes wins.
- I will announce the winner on my second YouTube channel, showcase the level and give a shout out to the creator on my social media.
- Make as cool decoration as possible. Use your imagination.
- Do not over decorate. If I can't see what's happening on the level you probably won't be selected to be a finalist.
- Do not make the level harder by adding too many decorations, flashy lights or anything that prevents you seeing what's happening on the level.
- Minor alterations to the level layout/game play are allowed. However, you should keep the alterations at minimum and focus on the decoration side.
- It's alright if the level is not super decorated. Personally I like the decoration styles of Geometrical Dominator, Deadlocked and Hexagon Force, for example.
- I know that the deadline is relatively tight. I'm not expecting the most greatest decoration of all time. I'm expecting the best decoration you can create withing the given deadline
Posted by DJVI - 1 month ago
After releasing the challenge 2 level I got so excited that I immediately started working on the DJVI challenge 3 level and now it is completed! Can you defeat this level? The level id is: 62674746.
Ps. feel free to join my Discord community for more Geometry Dash and music stuff.
Links to the song used on the level:
● Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XhDXub
● Free Download: https://bit.ly/3bSBsCf
Posted by DJVI - June 27th, 2020
yStep is now released on YouTube, Spotify and Newgrounds! The original version of yStep was released back in 2012. At the time I was experimenting a lot of with dubstep music. I have always loved the the melodies of the track so I definitely wanted to preserve them but still bring something new to the table.
I hope to see some cool yStep levels :) Btw you can download the midi file of the track from here if you want to make your own remix or just learn how to play the track: https://bit.ly/2VlLgiw
Posted by DJVI - May 18th, 2020
Dream Dash will be out this Friday (May 22nd)! Only couple of people guessed the name right on my Instagram and YouTube channel. Many people almost got it right though. Especially on my Discord server some people were so close but just couldn't connect the right words haha :D Anyway I'm sure you will enjoy this track which is a combination of catchy melodies and growly drops!